Chile Viña del Mar Mission

Chile Viña del Mar Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, October 14, 2013

Teaching and a Bus Accident


We have an investigator who lived in Spain and had a LDS friend, but they didn´t talk about the gospel much. Then she moved to Chile and was visiting Santiago and BAM she found her same friend serving a mission in Chile!! Then three days later BAM the missioneries (before I got there) knocked on her door and now we put a baptismal date with her and she came to church yesterday on her birthday, her boyfriend in Santiago is also being taught by the missionaries, and he came to church with her. We put an appointment with her for Tuesday at 3:00, and her boyfriend told us "Oh, the elders and I have an appointment the same day but at 6:00".  You gotta love it.

We are working with a mom and daughter, they have baptismal dates in two weeks. They come to church every week and are super faithful, but she is scared of committment and church callings. But we will change that. She has a son who is not receptive at all...but him and I made up a "secret" hand shake together, and I always invite him to share with us, so I hope one day he will actually do it. 

O I got into a bus accident!! wahoo!! So the buses here in Chile are CARAZZY!! seriously, if your don´t have both hands free, you will fall. Well this time I was just sitting peacefully when the bus DEST¨ROYED a little truck that was parked horribly. 
Making a presentation at a zone conference.




New companion in Mirador.
On exchanges.

No comments:

Post a Comment