Chile Viña del Mar Mission

Chile Viña del Mar Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, September 30, 2013

Transfer to Mirador


"So....I am not in Placilla anymore....it was hard because I absolutely love Placilla and I didn`t have any time to say goodbye to everyone but I knew my time was up. I saw a lot of miracles there, and now its time to see miracles where I am now. The bishop Erich Castro called me and told me I am like his daughter and we already planning a trip to Chile with my husband and 10 kids and his 7 kids in the south of chile. They is buying land and a house down there. I got really close with that ward and to the Bishop`s family. "

"I am in Mirador de Reñaca. Its pretty much Viña del Mar. My new companion is named Hermana Katrina Zimmerman. We already get along so so so well. She is from Oregon and she`s at BYU too. I have been blessed with really great companions. And another thing...I am still a rich missionary!!! My apartment is on the seventh floor and its stinkin nice. I have my OWN bathroom and changing room. Mom, I think you have been praying for me, because I have lived in the two nicest apartments in the mission. When I do interchanges, the apartments are always so stinky. The ward is super awesome. The Bishop is 30 years old and the Stake President is 32 years old. The ward has been alive for 3 years. Everyone is young and full of energy. I am very happy to be here and I am excited to work. And the members give us so much food! haha, one day i will eat my own food!"

The bishop and his family from the Placilla ward.



The bishop's wife.

On exhanges.

New apartment in Mirador.

On the 7th floor, with a view!

Nice clean bathroom!

New companion, Sister Zimmerman from Oregon.
September is a big kite-flying month.

No comments:

Post a Comment