We
have an investigator who is a young lady. She is adorable and comes to mutual
and church every week. Her mom and grandma are receptive, but never
have time to share with us. We want to baptize them all together, but we
will continue to work with them on that.
We
had a double Zone Conference last week, and my comp Hermana Ortiz and I had
to give a 20 presentation to our zone. We talked about the relationship
between companions. It is so important to have a great relationship
between companions and to have the spirit present in order to have more
power in the lessons and in the streets.
LOVE Hermana Plothow
| Valparaiso |
I love the mission, and every week gets better and better. I cant believe I only have 10 more months. We are approaching spring which gets me very excited!! Bring in the warmth. I love Chile, the people, the food is ok...haha
Yesterday we had a baptism!! The whole family is activated and strong again in the church. He is absolutely adorable. It went super well. His brother baptized him, and right after he baptized him, he gave his brother a huge hug in the water, and we really felt the spirit so strong in that moment. The spirit is so much stronger when the family is involved. We have been teaching a lot of families as families. They are my favorite lessons to teach because the spirit is always so much stronger.
No comments:
Post a Comment