Chile Viña del Mar Mission

Chile Viña del Mar Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mother and Daughter Baptism


This week was awesome because we had two baptisms!!! We are so blessed and it was seriously a miracle how it all happened. They. Are. Adorable. The elders in our ward baptized a family of 5 on the same day which was pretty awesome! I felt like I was in the temple because 7 people went right after each other and we changed baptizers often.  And then on Sunday with 7 confirmations, nobody hardly had a time to speak. 

Yesterday, one of our investigators finally understands the book of mormon and now wants to read it. I love that book and it seriously is powerful!! Investigators that read it with sincerity get answers. And its the same with everyone!!

A lot of people that I talk to on the streets think that I am from Brazil which is funny because we have very distant relatives that live there. And so I have a weird accent in spanish...like I have a weird accent in English.



I am learning a lot in the mission! We have a ward party on my birthday eeeee:) so no worries about me, I got my party all ready! And I am going to make myself some pumpkin pie as well wahahaha! Thanks everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! 

Right now we are focusing a lot on part member families. We are teaching an adorable family. She is not a member; her husband is less active. I love making the gospel as romantic as possible. Eternal families, whats more romantic than marrying someone for eternity.



Cleaning the font before a wonderful baptism!




No comments:

Post a Comment