This week was fantastic. We have two investigators who have baptismal dates for this Saturday. The daughter was always convinced and recieved her answer from God since the start. The mom received her answer in church. During one of our lessons with her, we thought, well, she needs to have a little more fun in her life. So the next lesson, we taught her how to make cookies from a box, and we sang songs and talked about the love of God in her life. She was thrilled how easy the cookies were. The spirit was super strong in her house, I have never seen her so happy. :)
Our other investigator came to church!! wahoo! After 5 months of teaching she finally came, and she is still as convinced as ever that she needs to be baptized.
Christ really is our Savior, and he does not want us to be burdened. I have come to understand the atonement more fully in the mission. I live through the repentance process with these amazing people I teach and to feel the power of the change in people´s lives.
![]() |
| Panini with zucchini at an Israeli restaurant. |
![]() |
| With Sister Alegre. |





No comments:
Post a Comment