There is a sister in the ward who works really hard for her own welfare. She just graduated from message therapy school. This week she wanted our help to make chocolates to sell for Valentine´s Day. Since she is a ward missionary, she was going to go with us to an appointment after. We went and helped her melt the chocolate and put it in mold cases. We were melting white chocolate, and she told us specifically ¨do not mix the water with the chocolate.¨ Well what did I do, I accidently put some water in. Since she was blind she didn´t see, but I told her while my comp was dying of silent laughter outside the room in the hall. But it turned out ok. She was in the lesson with Nicolas when we put the baptismal date.
An investigator family who asked us to stop coming is back!!! We left them for a month, and they told us right when we stopped coming to them, a lot of bad things began to happen to them, like the dad lost his job and they didn´t have money. But right when we began to visit them again, he found a job and things began to look better. So they have been humbled and they are ready to take things a little more seriously!! wahoo!! The only problem is that the dad is not willing to drop working on Sunday because he likes the extra pay. But we had Stake Conference this weekend, and so they came together as a family to the Saturday night conference and they loved it. I am super excited and I know they will be baptized. Maybe not when I am here still, but they will be baptized, I strongly felt that while they were sitting in church. When their little toddler began to be a little fussy, I gave him my mints, my cards, or I made faces so that he would be happy, and it all worked out.
![]() |
| At Zone Conference for sister missionaries. |









No comments:
Post a Comment