Our wonderful investigator family is incredible. The mom said, ¨I will go to church every single week unless I am on my death bed!!¨ And ¨It's not that I want to go to the temple and seal my family, I WILL go to the temple and seal my family forever.¨ The dad said, "I will pay my tithing faithfully, its as if I am building the churches one brick at a time.¨ They are awesome. And miracle!! The son came to church. He woke up early dressed in a niced buttoned up shirt and came with the family without any pressure. We were so so happy to see him there sitting with his family. There will be baptized January 25, 2014. We are excited and telling everybody about it so that we have a good show.
We found some new investigators who also came to church. They have it really hard. She wants to be healed, and so she came to church. She's a fighter. She received a priesthood blessing for comfort and peace.
An entire less active family came to church. Both parents and the three children. It was beautiful. wahooo!!!
![]() |
| Interviews with President Kahnlein. |




No comments:
Post a Comment