This week was full of miracles!!! First off, I got a new companion named Hermana Stewart, she´s from Cottonwood Heights, Utah. We are seriously the same person. I love her to death already. She is focused and is full of faith. Already, we are seeing the miracles. She likes to eat healthy and we go running, and we both LOVE to laugh. I get to lead the area, and so I am a very a very happy camper.
An entire family came to church. It was incredible!! and so beautiful:) We put a baptismal date with the father last night with his family!! We are very happy. We were reading ¨The family a proclamation to the world.¨ and the little son was on the point of tears because he couldn´t find his little blue car. It was beginning to be a distraction to the family because he was ¨causing a disturbance.¨ But kids are more important. So I said, 'little boy, you are so important, lets find your car'. So we paused everything and everybody searched and we found his car. Afterwards, he was so happy (mostly because he knew he is important to us.) and he listened and participated and told his dad that he wants him to be baptized which helped us a ton!! Christ cares about the little things in life. We need to take care of the moments we have together as a family. But afterwards the dad gave us a ton of icecream..ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment