| Soto family |
Chile Viña del Mar Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Baptism
"Brother Soto was baptized, the father, and WOW it was an incredible
experience. I honestly think it was the most powerful spiritual
experience I have had in my life. He is amazing. He has begun a
new life with God. His testimony after his baptism was incredible. He
said, 'I know that this is the true church of God not because you are all
so nice or that this is a beautiful church, but because of what I feel
inside. I KNOW this is the church of Jesus Christ.' He talked about how
we just popped up to his door one day and how we are his little angels
that have brought his this knowledge. The spirit was so strong, every
single person in the baptism had tears in their eyes. I will never
forget that feeling for the rest of my life. There is no greater joy
than bringing somebody to the knowledge of God. I am so privileged to be
the missionary that God worked through to be with the Familia Soto. I am so incredibly happy for them.
Things always happen for a reason."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment